Jacket | Finished for now!

BRONBRON

Fate Loves The Fearless
Real Name
CJ
Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend... perfect time to do some PC sorting!

As mentioned in my last mailday I had another Bron All-Star jacket coming which completes the set (apart from 2012 which was the lockout season and the jackets weren't released). Really happy to have put them all together - now just need to fill in the gaps with the other All-Star items.

Older group shot.

Haven't picked up much in the way of cards in March but what I did find were mostly low numbered so stoked to add them to the PC. You can check them out on the mailday page -> HERE.

Also, if you are interested in checking out the jackets in more detail there is a new memorabilia page available on the website which has them individually listed.

Cheers
CJ

Last edited:
Wow! Some pretty neat stuff there, will you be wearing any of that gear any time soon? Framing and displaying will cost a bomb!

Love the collection mate it is super impressive=D>! I love full Memorabilia items so much better than a 2cm square cutout in a card!

That is an awesome collection mate.
Thanks Mark. Picked up my first piece in 2008 so has taken some time to put together.

Got a fantastic memorabilia display going on there CJ, should start charging admission!!:thumbsup:
haha I have it all off in storage currently with only a couple of KG items on display here. Would love an epic man cave for them all! Maybe an admission of LeBron base card I need per admission.

Well was not expecting this as mail day!:confused: Great effort in chasing them all.:thumbsup: Which one gets worn on Wednesday's?:kick:
Wow! Some pretty neat stuff there, will you be wearing any of that gear any time soon? Framing and displaying will cost a bomb!
Thanks for the comments. They are all new with tags (apart from the 2010 jacket) with no plans to rock anything at this stage. All jackets are either L or XL so no stupid sizes so there is always the option to bust one out!

Love the collection mate it is super impressive=D>! I love full Memorabilia items so much better than a 2cm square cutout in a card!
Couldn't agree more. And for me it is a great way to still add Bron autos to the PC that aren't UD high school rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom