Iverson Platinum Medallion Artifacts, was de-FINITE-ly shipped First Class!

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Play on words, playa! Ha ha! Sorry for the wacky title guys but I just had to do it. :p

Anyway, how are you's? I just got home from work, greeted with these trios in yellow envelopes, from the U.S.

First up, we have:

07-08 Upper Deck Fleer Ultra - Allen Iverson - Short Print Platinum Medallion Parallel #7/25 - I really like the design of this card. Simple yet appealing..

07-08_Upper-Deck_Fleer-Ultra_Short-.jpg

Next up, we have another new product from Upper Deck.

07-08 Upper Deck Artifacts - Allen Iverson - Short Print Silver Parallel #10/10 - Yeah.. I rate the look of this card, a 10/10 too..

07-08_Upper-Deck_Artifacts_Short-Pr.jpg

Finally, a card that I had never imagined of finding. I've been staring at this one for the last hour. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite short print parallel card, from my Iverson collection.

03-04 Upper Deck Finite - Allen Iverson - First Class - Short Print Platinum Parallel #6/10 - A pearler of a design, I reckon..

03-04_Upper-Deck_Finite_First-Class.jpg

Have a great week and I will try to answer all the PM's I've received lately in the next few days!

Cheers,

-henkita217-

Those are awesome very short print Parallels. All look very sweet.

Awesome work Hendra :D

you must have like a constant stream of mail everyday!! :p lol

P.S. like the new banner Hendra?? a member from that other site :)lol: j/k) was kind enough to make it for me for nothing!!

Nice AI rare insert card, doesn't come easily love the artifact 10/10 great PC.

Back
Top Bottom