I've just been Durian'd!!!!

Ouch that hurts! I'm glad this Durian fellow doesn't care for my hardwoods :D

lol that's a awesome looking card to miss out on! how did you know it was him?

I searched "by bidder" and my username in the advanced search and sure enough it was Durian who won it. Ahwell thats $900 more i have to go towards that other one we were speaking about ;)

Spewing i missed this one though, i've always wanted the regular version but seen this and had to have a crack at it.

I searched "by bidder" and my username in the advanced search and sure enough it was Durian who won it. Ahwell thats $900 more i have to go towards that other one we were speaking about ;)
Spewing i missed this one though, i've always wanted the regular version but seen this and had to have a crack at it.

Well that being the case, I am very happy you been "Durianed" lmao!

:lol: im determined to make "Durianed" part of the english language.

"Durianed" When one has been out bid on ebay after bidding large sums not expecting any one else to go that far. When your bordering on insane bid gets sniped last minute you've been Durianed :p

Too bad to hear mate. I've been Durian'd a few times in the past.

I should start to seriously over bid a few time.....then it will be called Ersk'd!

Ersk

I actually think its pretty funny.......if you think of cards a simple pieces of cardboard, Durian has spent a lot of money on that cardboard!

That makes me feel good!

Yeah it would have been nice to own for $700 but it wasn't to be.

Its crazy how much he would have spent on cards saying that if we all think about our collections as just cardboard im sure we'd all shed a tear or two ;)

mate thats good that that happened because he's paid $300 more than the card should actually sell for and next time it comes up you will get it for $300 less than the 900 you were willing to spend...this is the benefit of being "durian'd" he pays way too much and you end up paying way less next time....eat a d!ck durian u useless piece of powderpuff

mate thats good that that happened because he's paid $300 more than the card should actually sell for and next time it comes up you will get it for $300 less than the 900 you were willing to spend...this is the benefit of being "durian'd" he pays way too much and you end up paying way less next time....eat a d!ck durian u useless piece of powderpuff

:lol:

Hey! That's prince powderpuff to you slobby :p

Well said by the way

Back
Top Bottom