ive got robbed on ozcardtrader!!!!

wayne?andy

Banned User
Real Name
wayne
hi everyone ive been robbed and i thought i would say what it is but i wont say names yet
recently i bought 2 cards deal thread all done when i paid money i got begged to pay as gift not realising you cant get a refund and then this person has not responded to many sites ive contacted him on.
:mad::mad::mad:

what can i do because ive be conned money out of hand

You should contact the moderators, there is an icon in the deal thread to link u there. It may just be a delay due to unforeseen reasons, good luck with it.

Looking at all your recent deals I don't think you have anything to be worried about, they are ll regular members that are decent traders/sellers. If you ever have any doubt don't pay via gift and offer to pay that little extra to cover the fees.

Out of curiosity how long ago did you pay and how long since you have heard from here? Some people have got lives outside of this forum and things can get busy and such.... I personally normally wait 5 - 7 days before I start getting worried.

ouch, sorry to hear mate, i had a deal with him a few weeks ago and never got reply's to my messages but he said he got called interstate for a urgent work matter, card arrived the week after.

Does anyone know if a matter like this, theoratically can be classed as some sort of Fraud, and Police involved, if BOTH parties agreed to the agreement, more so looking at if an agreement is in place and one person rips someone off that it can become a Police matter, or would it be more of a civil matter?? I sthe agreement that you agree to on this site legally a contract?

Rather than start a thread like this claiming you've been robbed, why not report the trade thread to the mods so we can look into it.

I've just searched the trades and apparently you don't have a trade with him from 3 weeks ago, only 4 days ago:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/search.php?searchid=710953

Also have you tried using the email button rather than the PM button, some users do not get an email when they receive a PM.

I wonder why admin would make a thread like this?
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru.../67681-do-not-send-paypal-payments-gifts.html

I'm going to lock this thread, I've reported so the mods see it, other mods can unlock if they wish.

yep thanks i contacted a high ozcardtrader person and never recieved a reply

Perhaps if you learnt to read you wouldn't have any dramas. You know - the message that is posted automatically in every trade thread. It's not just there to fill in space.

Because you couldn't be bothered to read it, here's a couple of excerpts to assist you:

All trades or sales must be posted in the Submit Sale & Trade Agreements forum and a response left by the other party agreeing to the deal. Cards/payment should not be sent until BOTH parties have agreed to the deal.

If there are any problems with transactions you are a part of, please report this trade thread by clicking on the report button
report.gif
, and we will do what we can to make the deal does go through. Please note, whilst we will assist where we can to get your deal completed, we are not obliged to assist.

WOW! Who would've thought that these messages and rules are in place to help make it easier for users to know what not to do (ie start a transaction without both members agreeing) and what to do (click the report button on the trade thread to report any problems). Next time before having a whinge, perhaps you should take the time and read the information that is provided to you to make things easier for you.

---------- Post added 27-04-2010 at 05:20 PM ----------

And the plot thickens.

The guy making this thread is none other than previously banned member Simon Tatt (tattstar_23) who has signed up with a different name and hiding behind his mums name as his delivery address on PayPal.

After our investigations, we have revealed that Heafy83 has done NOTHING wrong. wayne?andy/Simon Tatt was unwilling to provide any proof of being "robbed" on ozcardtrader and we can only presume posted this thread to cause grief in one way or another.

We would have made the user apologise to heafy83, but seeing as the user is now banned I am making this post to hopefully clear things up.

tattstar_23 was banned originally in relation to these threads
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...loody-inconsiderate-member-tattstar-23-a.html
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/general-forum/57415-tattstar-23-really-getting-my-nerves.html

Back
Top Bottom