its about damn time that charles barkley....

Not much a signer I think, apparently kevin love got turned down of an autograph from him when he was kid

^^^ Josh if he turned down a 3 year $20 Millions contract there is no way in the world he will sign cards

Got one too!!!! And I love it! I remember they came out as a redemption from a set, don't remember which one.

It was in 02-03 SP Authentic boxes, they also had redemptions for a signed ball, a signed Sixers jersey #ed/134, and a signed 16x20 photo:

UpperDeckAuthenticated-1.jpg

fukin bang!!!!! he must of read our post haha just found out charles is signing with panini!! 2013-14 Flawless barkley patch auto HUUGGEEEE!!
hoping theres more to come :)

I was reading a thread where on the 13-14 panini flawless list it says a Barkley patch auto is in the set.... Maybe no1 has pulled yet but as far as I know they are out there

Man I will die of happiness if Sprewell signed and I'd also be happy if panini over flood lol.

I would've thought if he needs to feed his family, it'd be a good economic incentive!

Otherwise there was also his skybox autogrpahics
PQdFwoV.jpg

And 2 college cards (Front row and star pics autos)
5XA7lcW.jpg

VIUyFP3.jpg

There is a heap of Kemp autos out there.
One guy i bet we will NEVER see sign is Latrell Sprewell.

When he was playing he did sign! My first auto was the 1996 Sprewell Autographics. No money back then, pulled it from 1 pack. I can still remember the excitement =)

@fastnbulbous
That one!!! =)

Last two auto look fake, or are the just early autos?

When he was playing he did sign! My first auto was the 1996 Sprewell Autographics. No money back then, pulled it from 1 pack. I can still remember the excitement =)

@fastnbulbous
That one!!! =)

Last two auto look fake, or are the just early autos?

Yes those are ones are legit. Just in his college days his auto was much neater

yeah im keen to snap up anything barkley that is memoribilia, i dont collect him but he is one of those rare players, this is the only barkley i have that is anything memoribilia... yeah i think there is about 2 skybox auto sets where he does sign in a rockets uniform as per the pic above from ersk but yeah i have only seen PSA or beckett slabbed auto's besides that. without looking at google i do remember seeing a skybox set early 2000's with suns jersey patches of his dual with his sixers jersey's

971974_10151693173918690_326666720_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom