Issue leaving feedback on trade

ihateupants

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
Hoping for some help here (and hoping it isnt an obvious user error) - Both parties having the same problem, this is the error we get when trying to leave feedback to conclude the trade -

1628554676176.png

Confirmed that the URL is the correct one. This is the URL and trade -

https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/crawf-9-ihateupants.234353/

Click on the giant menu bar at the bottom, then the drop down arrow next to feedback 👍

Trying to leave feedback and it's not working for me...nothing happens when I click on that menu bar anywhere..

Ok found that,​

but this is what I thought you were referring to re: feedback, but it would appear I have everything back to front so to speak..
anyway all good..Thanks

This is at bottom of page​

About us​

• OzCardTrader has been providing card collectors with a place to talk, trade, buy and sell trading cards since 2006. Our members have completed over 100,000 positive deals.

Quick Navigation​

Forums
Contact Us

User Menu​

Account Details
News Feed
Log Out

Ok found that,​

but this is what I thought you were referring to re: feedback, but it would appear I have everything back to front so to speak..
anyway all good..Thanks

This is at bottom of page​

About us​

• OzCardTrader has been providing card collectors with a place to talk, trade, buy and sell trading cards since 2006. Our members have completed over 100,000 positive deals.

Quick Navigation​

Forums
Contact Us

User Menu​

Account Details
News Feed
Log Out

All good. Sorry for the confusion.

The discussion above was referring to leaving feedback on mobile devices, which have a slightly different layout and a big menu bar at the bottom of the page.

Screenshot_20210814-110432_Chrome.jpg

Cheers
Graham

Back
Top Bottom