Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Hi guys!

I recently won this on eBay:
KANGAROOS DANIEL WELLS SIGNED & FRAMED LTD ED PRINT COA - eBay Kangaroos, Memorabilia, AFL, Australian Rules, Sport. (end time 16-Mar-09 15:03:21 AEDST)

It is a SENSATIONAL product and as quoted in the auction it was selling for $295.00 in the AFL shops (although the WCE are selling their ones on Special for $179.00 now)

Anyways - It prompted me to bid on MORE of his stuff because it was a GREAT Product and a SENSATIONAL Price and this is what I won:
ANDREW SYMONDS SIGNED & FRAMED LIMTED EDITION PRINT COA - eBay Signed Memorabilia, Memorabilia, Cricket, Sport. (end time 30-Mar-09 12:53:20 AEDST)

Now I am already paying for that item so the postage is already covered if i bought a second item, I was bidding on this (but didn't win):
WEST COAST CHRIS JUDD SIGNED & FRAMED LTD ED PRINT COA - eBay West Coast Eagles, Memorabilia, AFL, Australian Rules, Sport. (end time 30-Mar-09 12:55:31 AEDST)

BUT - I was then offered it in a 2nd Chance sale (BIN) for $60.00 !!!

Now that in it's self is a SENSATIONAL Price but do you think it is worth me buying it seeing Judd is in a WCE Uniform and now plays for carlton and I am a WCE Supporter?

I already have a Kerr one of these (Identical) so it would look good in the Study together but I just don't know if it is good value being he plays for Carlton now........at the end of the day Judd is a Star and $60.00 for a framed Start Shot that was selling for $295.00 is a pretty good investment but I am not 100%

What do you guys think?

Would appreciate your vote & comments
Cheers

i would buy the judd mate because it is well worth it, as u said he is a massive star of the game. The wells auto i think u payed to much for because he isnt really a star, a good player but not a star.

i would say it is awesome value! if i had the money to spare i would but it myself (if i had been offered it that is). i reckon it is better that he is in WCE jumper, coz i hate carlton!

Cheers guys!

The Wells I thought was pretty good value for $25.00 but yeah cheers for the response.

i have been to the showroom where they are selling it so there should be no problem with authenticity, and they have a mountain of stuff! you could contact them about a a signed pic in a carlton guernsey, as the would probably have a few to choose from.

i have been to the showroom where they are selling it so there should be no problem with authenticity, and they have a mountain of stuff! you could contact them about a a signed pic in a carlton guernsey, as the would probably have a few to choose from.

Cheers man!

All the pieces are certified with a COA from the AFL so I know they Authentic :D

Back
Top Bottom