Is this normal!? Teamcoach 2021

CollectingSainters

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
sainter1852
Hey everyone,

Was super excited to open my first box of Teamcoach 2021 but is it normal to get this many dupes of Star powers cards? don't get me wrong - I was expecting that many star power cards, but surely not that many dupes.. especially when I'm trying to collect saints cards. Should I complain or is this normal?

Cheers

IMG_2615.jpg

yeah thanks @poita - I've contacted them and will post what their response is here. I was speaking to a shop owner in Dandenong who told me that they had issues with the press overheating and it would cause the cards to stick together.. Maybe that's what's happened to me :(

I’m incredibly disappointed with teamcoach for this sort of reason

we just bought 2 packs and across two packs had 5 doubles - yes five !!

I’ve had another pack this year with a double inside the same pack

also think have 7:9 commons cards is a too high ratio - when there isn’t even 1 gold in every pack just imagine how many packs you’d need to secure all golds - just incredibly greedy

Should ha e been like last year where I recall at least 1 gold per pack and then two specials

I’m incredibly disappointed with teamcoach for this sort of reason

we just bought 2 packs and across two packs had 5 doubles - yes five !!

I’ve had another pack this year with a double inside the same pack

also think have 7:9 commons cards is a too high ratio - when there isn’t even 1 gold in every pack just imagine how many packs you’d need to secure all golds - just incredibly greedy

Should ha e been like last year where I recall at least 1 gold per pack and then two specials
geez. sorry to hear that I'm not the only one getting stiffed.

For the record, I've contacted Teamcoach and they said that they will send out some new star powers cards but I'm still waiting..

geez. sorry to hear that I'm not the only one getting stiffed.

For the record, I've contacted Teamcoach and they said that they will send out some new star powers cards but I'm still waiting..
I contacted them also after getting a double in the same pack - I was meant to have a pack posted to me 2 weeks ago - still waiting

Back
Top Bottom