OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marko Conjar
eBay User
okramrajnoc
COMC User
okramrajnoc
Curry Topps RC prices....
I sold one a couple months ago for $50 and thought that was fair.
What do you all think of these prices?
Screenshot_2016-03-12-23-22-27.png

Unbelievable, in my opinion that's way too much $$$, a friend of my sold some curry RC autos about 6 months ago for around the prices these are going for, crazy!!!

That is insane. I wonder how people are justifying these prices? I bet any 09' topps wax is through the roof price wise as well?

Curry is very likeable, says the right things, has both flash and substance to his game, is a champion and MVP, Dubs are threatening to break Bulls 72-10 record.. Life is good. How much are his Exquisite rookies going for?

Hey guys just came back on here to find out if you knew why these rc are selling for so much. I have 4 myself.

Wonder if people are thinking Curry Rc could be like MJ ones going forward in 20 years time?

Only explanation I can think of.

Hope everyone is well :D

@Heafy83 theres a blast from the past!!!! havent seen you around for ages.

You should definitely get 3 of them up on ebay asap while the hypes still there.

@Heafy83 theres a blast from the past!!!! havent seen you around for ages.

You should definitely get 3 of them up on ebay asap while the hypes still there.

Yeah still lurk a bit around here. Look at people's breaks/sales. Still love the hobby but can't afford it really atm. Expecting our first child in May, so getting ready for that.

Have put 2 up for sale today and will put up another 2 for sale tomorrow. Not interested in keeping any. Think these prices are over the top for a base RC.

Yeah still lurk a bit around here. Look at people's breaks/sales. Still love the hobby but can't afford it really atm. Expecting our first child in May, so getting ready for that.

Have put 2 up for sale today and will put up another 2 for sale tomorrow. Not interested in keeping any. Think these prices are over the top for a base RC.
Just be careful, this just seems like a massive fiasco and with Paypal allowing ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY days for returns, it could come back to bite people. I mean, $2k for a PSA10 TOPPS BASE ROOKIE..???!!

Back
Top Bottom