Real Name
Ivan Li
eBay User
premierhobbysg
Hi all

I recently made a deal with a Philippines dude

He listed his cards on the sales thread, I made and offer and he accepted

He then did up the deal thread. All cool then

As he took down the pictures suddenly, I asked him for clearer pics. He replied ok on Tuesday

He then ignore all my pms till Saturday

Then amazingly, admitted that he sold the card to someone else even after he agreed to the deal..

Spoiled my wkend man

No its not common and if he has agreed to a trade thread you should leave him negative feedback.

Thanks for the reply folks :)

Sorry for the rant

Guess I'll focus on winning some $$ off football tonight and crack another case of my favorite panini Limited !!!

Definatly not a common occurence and as the others said should definatly be negged probably should let 1 of the admin staff know who it was aswell and let them deal with the offender aswell

If a deal thread was created, and then the other party has sold the item to someone else and also is not
going to compensate you in any way. Then yes i would leave him a neg and report his sorry A$$

Nah. Don't think he will do anything

I left a msg on his sales thread and all I got was a sarcastic reply

The thing is, if he had politely informed me via pm between Tuesday to Saturday that he accepted a higher offer and have to back of the our deal, we could have worked something out

Sighh

If both of you agreed on the deal, then leave him a neg feedback. Its not common but I surely don't want that type of dealings to be a norm here.

Sorry to hear the bad news :( I always quote deal threads made by others (once quoted it can't be changed by them ;)) but the fact that they changed the details just 2 days ago is not right ! Does he still expect you to take the remainder of the deal. Tell him "He's Dreaming"

Back
Top Bottom