Is bruntyblue a "silly old fool"?

bruntyblue

bruntyblue
Real Name
Robert
well I am playing my first game of AFL since the 2001 Grand Final. Decided that as I don't have a boss (wife) to say go to work and get the overtime, I thought f this I am going to make a come back at 44 (45 in Sept). So I went to training 2 nights this week, first thing remotely like running since then. :woot: Got a game in the ressies :eek: Must mention this is in the main league down here, not the country league where I probably should be playing:lol: Any comments will be treated with laughter. :D
Rob

All the best buddy, if the body can handle it why not. Bet u will feel extremely sore the day after ;)

and the day after that and the one after that

good luck man. i know how hard it was for me to start back up soccer after nearly 2 years after injury so 7 years is going to take a while

Good on ya bro :D

Never too late to play if the bodies willing...

If you played till you were 37, you're probs a better shot than i would be, even when lining up at 44!

We all love watching footy, but, if you can stay the distance, theres nothing like actually playing :thumbsup:

rob are you playing for portland?

geez if you can get a game anyone can;):lol:

cheers

na Heywood, Pulled up pretty sore, we copped a whipping :( got a few kicks and hballs, even managed to hip and shoulder 1 into there drinks station on the boundry line, couple more weeks of training and should pull up a lot better, MAIN THING IS I LOVED IT, let out a bit of stress :D

Back
Top Bottom