For Trade IP Signed trade lists of 2012 champs & Dynasty. 2013 Traders & Elite, 2014 Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate have u still got those cards I needed a few weeks ago??? Sorry I havnt replyed to u for so long just got back from South Africa for the indoor world cup

Hey mate have u still got those cards I needed a few weeks ago??? Sorry I havnt replyed to u for so long just got back from South Africa for the indoor world cup
Hey mate, yep I've still got them, let me know what you have to trade :)
How was South Africa?

Cool mate, refresh my memory what u are after? I have so many to trade? Yeah it was awesome great experience makes me realize how good we have it hear

My want list is on the first post on this thread :)
I'm close to finishing off 2012 champs & dynasty. Still need a heap of traders and elites so I'm hoping you have a lot I need :)

Mate hear are the ones I can help u out with
Traders
Moga, Jennings, A.Reynolds, S.burgess, sutton,J.reynolds, graham, kasiano
Elite
Idris, hodges, asotasi, teo,
U after any other cards

Mate hear are the ones I can help u out with
Traders
Moga, Jennings, A.Reynolds, S.burgess, sutton,J.reynolds, graham, kasiano
Elite
Idris, hodges, asotasi, teo,
U after any other cards
Sweet thanks I'm keen on all those :)
Do you have any 2012 champs or dynasty?
There is other cards I need that aren't on this trade list they are older Raiders cards. Do you have any older Raiders signed cards? :)

Yeah mate I got heaps of different champs and dynasty and got some older raiders cards aswel

Yeah mate I got heaps of different champs and dynasty and got some older raiders cards aswel
Do you have Merritt & Glen Stewart 2012 champs?
Trent Hodkinson, Steve Matai, Brett Stewart, Ryan Hinchcliff & Benji Marshall dynasty?
Do you have any of the 2012 try machines?
I'll see what older Raiders cards I'm after but some off the top of my head are Terry Faye, Chris O'Sullivan Paul Elliot 1986. Chris O'Sullivan & Paul Elliot 87. Chris O'Sullivan, Brent Todd & Steve Jackson 88. Chris O'Sullivan & John Ferguson 89. Lesley Vanikolo 2000. Jason Smith 07 jersey card. A few of the 06 footy faces ones. A few 05 parallels. Marc Herbert 09 jersey card. They are ones I can think of off top of my head oh and a Mal Meninga 1994 try machine. Do you have any of them? I'll have a look tomorrow at other Raiders cards I need and let you know. I need most of 1982 signed except Smith, Bon & Bellamy

No don't have any if those sorry I had a couple of folders stolen from me a few years ago with a lot of the older cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom