IP Autographs

Sports Nut

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
slicky-micky
Just wondering if there are any AFL IP autograph collectors. I am a keen collector and I see there are a lot of others collecting and trading NRL and Cricket cards in their respective forums, but I have never seen any AFL ones. Is there anyone out there?

If you are regarding commons/inserts being hand signed in person, then I know what you're talking about. I have one Greg Williams IP but that's it.

I have nearly every hall of fame card signed that you can possibly get. A lot being deceased now.
A lot with photo proof of the signings.

Some of these signed cards sell for excess of $400
Team of the century's signed and also legends

yeah heres a couple of mine

swans.jpg

there is a seller on ebay with the user id as undertaker im pretty sure. he /she has a lot of signed cards. check it out im pretty sure its undertaker ill try to get you a link

Majority of his are full signatures from private signings, but do agree some prices are high.

But quality signatures! $50 Best offer for a full Judd signature is not too bad, considering juddy gives a terrible scribble in person.

I tend to agree. The Judd's are certainly a bit neater than the ones that I have personally obtained for my collection but a lot of the other cards the signatures are no better than what they give anyone else. I don't believe adding a signature to a basic card makes that card suddenly worth $20, $30, $40.00, or even higher. Maybe if that person was deceased or they point blank refused to sign but otherwise there could be 100's of the same card floating around. That is certainly the case with the NRL cards that appear on this site. Each to their own I guess if someone is willing to pay that much, but with mine I know they are original and a bit more significant in that I obtained it myself.

Getting away from the issue it is amazing how many forgeries are floating around on Ebay and when you report it nothing is done about it. They get their their Fees and someone gets ripped off.

sometimes i wonder if some sellers realy want to sell their items. theres heaps of cards on ebay that have been relisted time and time again because the asking price is to high.
if you realy want to sell start the sale low. ive seen one seller reduce their price on a particular card , nobody wanted it so he/she put the asking price back up. to me if you realy want to sell something start the bidding low and then it will definently sell. if you have 10 of a certain card and nobodys buying its most likely because there asking price is to high. to me its madness!

Back
Top Bottom