I think you should ask for:

Dallas Mavericks (Harris)
Phoenix Suns (Maybe a Nash?)
LA Lakers (maybe a Kobe?)
Devin Harris
Michael Jordan

Cheers
Matt

Sounds like UD trying to screw you over. Maybe you should put down only LeBron James as your choices, and put Exquisite RC as the only card you'll accept. Then they'll know what it's like to be shafted!!!

Sounds like UD trying to screw you over. Maybe you should put down only LeBron James as your choices, and put Exquisite RC as the only card you'll accept. Then they'll know what it's like to be shafted!!!

no they wont, they will shaft scott and send him something crap...this is Upper Deck remember

I'm totally with ya's on this one.

I asked for:
Michael Jordan
Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Devin Harris
Dirk Nowitzki

I said it'd only be fair/reasonable to replace with something from Exquisite.

I also asked them to inform me of the card(s) they intend to send, prior to sending them.

Not keeping my hopes up.

Oh yeah, the Deng, it was not produced. Said that the player didnt sign.

Hey, the same thing happened to me. Card is of much lesser value but I need the Chris Taft 05/06 trilogy SOS for my set. I found the redemption and bought it. I redeemed it on line this week only to be told the inventory was depleted. After several emails it was clear I was not going to get another trilogy and was basically told to stop asking for anything and just name 3 teams and 2 players or they would just ship anything.:cry::cry::cry:

Hey, the same thing happened to me. Card is of much lesser value but I need the Chris Taft 05/06 trilogy SOS for my set. I found the redemption and bought it. I redeemed it on line this week only to be told the inventory was depleted. After several emails it was clear I was not going to get another trilogy and was basically told to stop asking for anything and just name 3 teams and 2 players or they would just ship anything.:cry::cry::cry:

They just shipped my replacement, and didn't even ask me what I wanted :mad:

The saga continues...

Check this out, email from UD:
Hi
> I am sorry for your extended wait. The reason why your card has not
been sent was because the card was not produced. This means one of the
> athletes did not sign the card. We can replace your card with another
> card of Beckett equal value. Please provide a list of 5 players or
teams you would like to see in replace of your redemption.
We will pick from
> your list of preferred players first. If we have one in inventory and
> it's comparable, we will send that to you. If not, we will send a
> comparable player with what we have in inventory.

My reply:
Could I request:
Michael Jordan
Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Devin Harris
Dirk Nowitzki

Email I got this morning...

Please provide 3 teams and 2 players you like who have been in the
league at least 3 years. Once that list has been submitted please allow
2-4 weeks for your replacement to ship.

Now my argue is that 1, the list I submitted was in accordance with thier request. And 2, if I submit a list of 2 teams, I'm going to get torn another arse....

EDIT:
My reply today:
Hi, how come I now have to provide 3 teams, and 2 players? You asked me to provide a list of 5 players OR teams, to which I provided a list of 5 players.

The players on that list have been in the league now for 5-6+ years.

I don't have a favourite team, only favourite players.

I feel if I submit a list of teams, I'm going to end up with a crap plyer with a high BV.

Please can you stop giving me the run around.

Fark the UD hate continues.

Not easy, but I thought they'd all speak the same language at least.

From memory, there was a contact email address for a guy who works at UD, but I can't find it.... it was on HK.

You're shittin' me...

Here's their reply:

That was an old reply message that one of our new employees was using.

Regardless of who sent it, it should be honored.

EDIT:
My response:
Hi,

I'm sorry, but if your new employees are not being trained accordingly, perhaps they shouldnt be handling these matters.

Is it that hard to follow my list, and work from that?

Surely you have something lying around of equal BV that I might actually like.

I got the Luol Deng from my first ever Exquisite Box break, and at this rate, it will be my last UD box break, if redemptions are that hard to submit.

I've been using the customer services email thingo.

They're now refusing to answer any question, and said that they'd send me "any replacement" if I don't submit a list.

I got hold of someone who's supposed to be "the man" to talk to now.

I won't post his email up publicly, but will fwd to any who require.

I've been using the customer services email thingo.

They're now refusing to answer any question, and said that they'd send me "any replacement" if I don't submit a list.

I got hold of someone who's supposed to be "the man" to talk to now.

I won't post his email up publicly, but will fwd to any who require.

Goodluck with it mate, man I hope they come through with something nice for ya.

Like I said, You asked for possible great cards that are previously offered by exchange... that's close or more to Deng's value...

Even 2001-2003 cards exchange are now appearing on ebay, u can submit decent players (at least easy to sell).. or Devin's rare exchange

hope it all sorts it out.. good luck.

Think of the shit UD could have saved themselves if they went and sought autos for their redemption cards instead of getting players to sign all their new releases instead. They really need card people running the whole place, people who can relate because it's farkn ridiculous as it is.

Back
Top Bottom