Intro

Harry26

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
Hey guys,

I'm recently getting stuck back in to the hobby and have been buying cards from breaks and shops all over the place. It has been great fun during the COVID thing to get some packs and open them with a fire going and a nice little poison of choice sitting beside me.

I am mainly focusing my "keep" pile on Australian born NBA and Soccer players as well as trying to get my hands on anything Motorsport related.

Motorsport is my true love (even the wife comes second some days) and the NBA and Soccer is being collected due to it's availability mainly.

Anyways i'm about 3 months deep in my collecting again, since returning from my job overseas, and have amassed a few thousand cards already.

If you're looking for something or have something you think i might be into, please feel free to DM me at any point and look forward to meeting or buying from you!

Cheers and happy hunting

Leigh

Welcome! A few thousand cards already!? You’ve got it baaaddddd! Haha don’t we all!

Yeah i got it bad. i'm hooked. But honestly what else is there to do on a cold winters night ahah!!

A lot of not so great stuff in that list that is for sure. old old hoops stuff that i salvaged, some other old bits and pieces from markets etc. A lot of this years crop though through mosaic and optic.

Yeah i got it bad. i'm hooked. But honestly what else is there to do on a cold winters night ahah!!

A lot of not so great stuff in that list that is for sure. old old hoops stuff that i salvaged, some other old bits and pieces from markets etc. A lot of this years crop though through mosaic and optic.

love mosaic and optic. Gotta pace yourself with cards these days, so easy to go broke!!

Back
Top Bottom