Immaculate Case pics up! PLUS more Mojobreak Immaculate MOJO!!! 26/11

Re-cap of the break... and these are in no order of how they came out of the box, just the order I broke them in.

Box 1
Card 1 was a Kareem Jumbo Patch #15/15, so the case was looking Insane to start off with, though the rest of the box was utter crud. Fab Melo.. smfh what a scrub.

Box 2
Nothing of note here.. a Stoudamire letterman 5/10 , The G Hill #/25 is alright I suppose.

Box 3
This was a very good box.. Lovely Brooks &#21/25 Beal #24/25 & Vucevic #6/100 RPA to go along with the Tristan Thompson Prime quad patch #3/10.. 3+10 = 13... JERSEY Numbered feebay 1/1 :kick:

Box 4
Was in tears that the Kyrie triple wasn't a Prime.. that would've been money!. The 25/25 Davis is nice, but came out of the box DAMAGED!:mad::mad: FLAP you Panini.
Nice Timmy Hardaway patch auto, pretty pissed at the two acetates being crap players, well Z-bo isn't crap but his value is the same as a big mac meal.

Box 5
The only redeeming thing in this box was the absolutely stunning Nicholson Patch!! :rolleyes: Why of all people did it have to be him.. lmfao :rofl:
Then to make matters worse... a flippin Brian Roberts Jumbo patch!!! (WHO THE FLAP?)
Then.. missed a prime on the Heat trio gu// :cry:
The Derrick Williams WOULD be lovely.. if it didn't have a melted acetate smear across the side of it.. (hard to see in the pictures)

Box 6
Well there had to be one card in this case worth 500 bucks right..?? Lucky it reared its head in the last box!!
A nice acetate auto patch of Anthony Davis. :hearts: This card is supreme in looks.. photos don't do it justice at all. Pity his auto is rushed and sh*thouse.
The rest of the box was a crock of sh*t really. probably won't get more than $20 for it.

So, yes this was a HUGELY FUN case to bust.. but I wouldn't do it again. I've seen only a handful of cases worse than this, so basing on those observations, yeah. Not too impressed.
+1 for getting no crud player redemption cards.
-1 for getting no Kyrie redemption which nearly every case I've seen busted has...:rolleyes:

Overall there is too much crud and filler in the product.:confused:

Add that to having damaged cards out of a brand new product.

Hi Bill, Yep its gonna end up at your PC I think.. I also just got some mail with a heap of Spurs stuff from another mutli box mojobreak.. got elite series kawhi, parker and die-cut gervin sticker auto.

LOLOL... i new youde bust it..
No super mojo im sorry to say.
If you can get the damaged cards replaced it wont be that bad..pretty reasonable

LOL, well it was the original plan/.

Should get $1200 or close for the Davis acetate.. none of them have sold on the bay yet.
Looking at it from overall, should make 50-60% of the case back if I don't sell to the first low-ball offer I get.. haha
Really didn't hit anything I'd PC besides the Nicholson patch.. that thing is just too good to sell I reckon! no matter how much of a scrub he is!

Sorry I didn't hit a Doron Lamb auto for you Steve!! Robert sh*tface Sacre is close though! :lol:

Last edited:
LOL, well it was the original plan/.

Should get $1200 or close for the Davis acetate.. none of them have sold on the bay yet.
Looking at it from overall, should make 50-60% of the case back if I don't sell to the first low-ball offer I get.. haha
Really didn't hit anything I'd PC besides the Nicholson patch.. that thing is just too good to sell I reckon! no matter how much of a scrub he is!

Sorry I hit a Doron Lamb auto for you Steve!! Robert sh*tface Sacre is close though! :lol:

think you'd prob make back all your outlay if you sell

$1525us =D>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anthony-Dav...94844153?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item485cd0f7f9

and the beal /25 $280ish
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-Pan...47625306?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item1e830c125a

Sooo, I was looking for Immaculate breaks.. and I happened across Mojobreaks waiting for their NFL break to fill and I offered to buy a box of Immaculate for $470.. which is decent, its a pity that our paypal exchange rate is dropping to its knees like a hooker that just got 50 bucks.

So anyways.. my bro was here and I let him pick the box (out of 5)

It was looking like a box of absolute disaster..... until the last card...

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/41118928

Sooo, I was looking for Immaculate breaks.. and I happened across Mojobreaks waiting for their NFL break to fill and I offered to buy a box of Immaculate for $470.. which is decent, its a pity that our paypal exchange rate is dropping to its knees like a hooker that just got 50 bucks.

So anyways.. my bro was here and I let him pick the box (out of 5)

It was looking like a box of absolute disaster..... until the last card...

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/41118928
Very nice West mate! lmk when you get it if it will be available!!

Thanks Adam.. I think having the logomans' patch auto will be as close as I will get to and actual logoman in this product! haha

He won't arrive for 2 weeks, but will be on the market when he arrives.:thumbsup:

Man, you gotta learn to use that quote button! :p
So much easier to know when you have replied to me! lol

Back
Top Bottom