Immaculate Case pics up! PLUS more Mojobreak Immaculate MOJO!!! 26/11

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
So yeah, got a box of Prestige today for sh*ts and giggles.. Partially subconsiously bought it because I have a case of Immaculate sitting here and I'm trying hard to sell it and not bust it.
:confused: :oops: :ermm: :(

So stupidly thinking a single box of prestige can satisfy my wax busting hunger.

I'll smash this prestige in half hr or so while the Imac sits in the corner staring at me. :crazy:

Last edited:
The devil on my shoulder is trying hard to get it happening!!! If the case ended up being a major fail, I think that'd be me back out of the cardboard game. I've spent a fortune lately and been very VERY lucky with my group breaks. That luck was a long-time coming and its held strong for 2 months, but this case might break my resolve once again.. haha I've seen some horrid horrid Immaculate breaks. :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Add that to the fact that Immaculate isn't selling to well.. It's Logoman, logoman tag or bust really.. :rolleyes:

Definately busting an average case would make me feel worse than selling the case with a 2k logoman in it.

Nearly time to bust this prestige. might broadcast it..lol also for sh*ts and giggles.

Dont bust the case mate!

As terrible as your jokes are, I would rather you stay around here instead of taking the chance at a Logoman.

Drop the case off at my work. I have a safe or 2 around that will keep it locked away from temptation ;)

Don't bust it mate!
I've never done it with a case but the amount of times I brought boxes of NRL cards to sell and opened them chasing the case hits is quite depressing!
It almost never works out!

Spotted that on eBay
No way for me
My luck has been horrific for months and my shot at a team break came up with nothing
Got 6 boxes on the way and expecting the same
Sell the case Matie or sell them by the box

Back
Top Bottom