I'm SEXY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
how old r u ya hot babe wanna go out some time

Link: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=2649

Hi anthonypoweranthony,

My name is Misha Barton and I'm 19. I like going out with RICH boys/men who spoil me. My best friend in the world is Summer. She's a brunette and very pretty.

My favourite show is "The OC". I have a boyfriend now but if you have more money than him I'll consider going out with you.

Sweet kisses and hugs

XXX

wow, you must have spent all your money on blow, cos you managed to misspell your own name MISCHA.

And even though I'm rich I can't seem to afford food???

That and I never ever seem to smile??

Next........

I think anthony thought Mr KG actually looked like his avatar. I still reckon his signature picture is hotter though....LMAO

hey mate, keep it down.. it was just a simple mistake.. we're just teasing.. if i did something like that i'd get it even worse.. u just needa be a bit more careful and maybe be a bit more sensible when posting everywhere, sometimes your hard to understand and don't make so many threads.

Locky, you got a hot sister? how did you come to that conclusion? LOL! Just kidding, someone told ya she was hot, hey, Lol

Maybe we need a filter so the use of words like poof can't be posted. I'm all for free speech but the good members here are better than that I thought?

chadjaja® said:
Maybe we need a filter so the use of words like poof can't be posted. I'm all for free speech but the good members here are better than that I thought?

Get ya hand off it Chad...we are just having a go at him. If we are going to ban "poof" why not all other swear words. Fuck and Shit are said all the time on here and no one even blonks an eye.

I wouldn't think I need to explain the difference between the word and other words like shit and so on.

I don't like it and its demeaning context to others. Derogatory and swearing are totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.