if u have any wade rc its best time to sell now!

gemz23

The Flash!
Real Name
gemz
his rookie exclusive rc just went for 50 u.s wow the premium is already starting. i see his exquisite almost on par wid lebron within this week.

wade7 said:
haha. just sold mine for $55.00. My buyer got a bargain!!!
omg was that u thats an insane return. i remember i traded my last year for next to nothing.

yes. 55.00 bin. I just sold the mvp one for $20bin. should have put $50 bin cause one just sold for $60+...

wade7 said:
yes. 55.00 bin. I just sold the mvp one for $20bin. should have put $50 bin cause one just sold for $60+...
ouch yeah u should have put a high bin wid offer so u get the best price. i will put a bin of 1500 each for bowmans and sp authentic and see if some1 bite.

Wow that is crazy! Here are the Wade rookies I have, wht do you all think?

Fleer Tradtion
Topps Matrix Rookie Frames
UD Victory
Rookie Exclusives
Lucky 13 Gold Medallion
UD Standing "O"
UD MVP
UD
Topps Matrix w Bosh/Ford
AND...
Topps Pristine RC Refractor BGS 9.5 Gem Mint :D

Jason, List them on ebay if and use the cash towards some more Frye's...he will have some nice exquisites soon! :)

Cheers
Matt

The only problem is I have never listed internationally and I can never put just a BIN price? What prices do you reckon I should go on each if I sell them?

You could always take a punt and list them with high BIN's with a Best Offer Option....that way if you get a decent offer on them you can accept...

Some of his cards have been going for rediculous prices today.

Probably the best chance to date to make a decent profit on them....if you want to sell them that is.

Cheers
Matt

The last Lucky 13 Gold Medallion sold for $31 and that was 2 days ago but generally they have been going for about $20-25 US. There is a few of them on ebay as we speak.

Cheers
Matt

Okay put it up for 100AUS BIN! :) As if that will happen! LOL OH well it's worth a shot, it'll only cost me about $3 in fees! :D

Got a nice Wade SPGU Rookie Exclusive auto #1/100. Wonder how much that would go for?

yeah i just listed my 2 wade rc auto cards and put a nice bin wid offer and see if i can get a nice profit for them.

gemz23 said:
his rookie exclusive rc just went for 50 u.s wow the premium is already starting. i see his exquisite almost on par wid lebron within this week.

he would have to be par with lebron in my opinion if not a little in front, if i had a Wade rc auto i would be keeping it.

Back
Top Bottom