graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
I just wanted to post to say that I hope all of our members are going ok. There's obviously a lot going on right now, but OZCT is going nowhere and if you need somewhere to get away from it all, please feel free to post on here.

If you need help, or maybe a roll of toilet paper, maybe we can create a special section for it or at least find someone to help you out 👍👍

Graham

we’re just at the beginning here in Aus too. I give it 2 weeks and schools will be shut. We need to be listening to scientists and people who study stats from other countries to get a leg up. DECIDE FOR YOURSELF AND FAMILY EVERYONE - DON'T WAIT FOR OUR GOVT!

Might need to create a trade section for household goods!

anyone want the most up to date stats for what's going on check out here:

https://www.worldometers.info/coron...VTaaAsa0KVjMsJJjyZ6MUrn8YxywU29WdYE#countries

Hehe the footy toilet tissue collection

Standard white /15
TP parallel /10
TP parallel black border /5
TP parallel gold border /3
TP parallel platinum border /2
TP parallel brown border 1/1
TP parallel no border 0/0

I’m only new to the site but it has already been a great help to escape what’s going on outside!
Thanks guys for having such and amazing place to be able to hang out and escape. :)

Hope all is well for everyone over in Australia ? Over here in NZ we are just ending our first week of lockdown. Everything closed barring supermarkets and dairies . Unless you work in essential services or can work from home, no work. This will have long term effects for our country (4 weeks lockdown at this stage), first we need to get the country moving internally then see about our international boarders. Site specific , will be interesting to see what TLA do with Elite this year ? Planning and set design must be underway by now you would think. Over here Trade Me (NZ's Ebay) is still up but all sales are put on hold to late April with no "buy now" option. So for me no cash coming, so no card money to spend. But I'm others have got a lot worse things to deal with. I sincerely hope no one has to sell of their collection to keep afloat in the months ahead.

On a serious note I am ok at time of writing! I have decided to cut my collecting card budget for time being and 2020 series 1 being an enjoyable collection

Back
Top Bottom