I did it AGAIN! Managed to find another box of 1997-98 Flair Showcase!! NOT IN YET...

Basketball

NBA 50 GREATEST
Real Name
Mr. Basketball
Friends, I have managed to get my hands(or at least my BIN trigger finger) on a sealed box of 1997-98 Flair Showcase!!! :D

After busting 4 boxes of this stuff live on blogtv, I have deceided why not try one more... :)!

You can watch the other box breaks by going to my Blogtv ---> SportsItUpCards - SportsItUpCards Live - blogTV

PLEASE NOTE: - Just bought the box so I will post an update when I will have the live break... Can't wait!

Of course i'm going to pull one of the 4 Michael Jordan Legacy cards, or better yet, one of the 4 One of a Kinds :eek: :D :flex: :devil:

Thanks to those who were in the Blogtv room when I was breaking them and hope you will join me again!

If you love 90's cards I think you will enjoy this break, so please feel free to join me live, or you can catch it later on because I will record it, or at least attempt to record it... Hope you enjoy.

102vv69.jpg

2u6il1t.jpg

2ecoos8.jpg

Thanks!

Re: I did it AGAIN! Managed to find another box of 1997-98 Flair Showcase!! NOT IN YE

hey dude. looking forward to seeing what you get.
but theres been alot of talk about people posting in the live-bust section, when theyre not actually busting live. this isnt the 'im going to bust later' section...

Re: I did it AGAIN! Managed to find another box of 1997-98 Flair Showcase!! NOT IN YE

hey dude. looking forward to seeing what you get.
but theres been alot of talk about people posting in the live-bust section, when theyre not actually busting live. this isnt the 'im going to bust later' section...

I knew it! See, the last time I posted this under the general card talk but a guy there said that it belonged here...

MOD - Please delete. Sorry but I was told this would be the right place. I will post in the general for now until I get it in.

Again, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom