HUGE addition for my collection HOF style... 5+ years waiting!

Basketball

NBA 50 GREATEST
Real Name
Mr. Basketball
My baby has arrived home... Safe where she belongs! :D

After a looooong wait, with a gazillion hours of searching... :flex: Been chasing this card since the product released :eek:

It doesn't get any better than this for my PC. Although most of you probably don't know who Andy Phillip is, this is probably the biggest addition to my HOF autographs collection.

2005-06 Greats of the Game Great Cuts 1/1 Andy Phillip :devil:

2e4khu0.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic... i'll get around to taking a good one.

Thanks for being happy for my happiness :)!

Wow, gratz mate.

Just did a quick lookup of him, never heard of him before. Played from 1948-1958 in ABA. Some nice BBall stats as well.
Interesting, and fortunate, he served as a First Lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps in World War II at Iwo Jima.

Thanks guys! :)

Actually i'm not a huge fan of his or anything, just been looking for any cards from this set since the product release... plus I collect HOF autos so this is huge for me. Did I mention that it's a 1/1? I only had this one chance! hahaha funny thing, I offered the guy half of what he listed it for, then 2 minutes later I changed my mind and deceided to hit the BIN :D

Always good to see someone pickup that hard to get pc card! Andy didn't sign very much either!

Your right... no idea who Andy Phillip is, but an awesome card anyway! Congrats :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys, they're very much appreciated.

I am sooo happy to finally land this card, haven't been this happy over a card in a long time! I actually slowed down a lot on buying cards, and just when I thought I was done buying cards, this card sucks me back in :lol:

Thanks again!

very nice mate!! dont know why fleer just didnt make it a buyback instead of cutting the original card off...obviously an IP auto but still would have been better as the original card

Thanks Slobby.

Not sure man, but i'm glad they did, I couldn't be more happy with this card. I like this better than a plain index card... I like all the colors lol

very nice mate!! dont know why fleer just didnt make it a buyback instead of cutting the original card off...obviously an IP auto but still would have been better as the original card

Back
Top Bottom