hsv006/ mattyj base battle 1

whos cards are less crappy ??

• stevo

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • matt

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my man stevo gets one vote from me. the drexler looks great, and the jam session robinson brought back some fond memories, and i love the original SPx, hologram cards rock i reckon, pity they they dont use them on cards anymore.

*sits in the corner sulking* LOL

Im just glad i didnt agree to the loser sending the cards to the winner!! haha looks like congratulations are in order Mr. Steve

Not counting the chickens yet matty....but as per our agreement if i win ill be expecting a box of 06 finest (factory sealed) within the week..hehehe

OI! I corrected myself... go back to your mushy peas... oh thats right they weren't mushy were they?? LOL

Hehe sorry my brain is like weirder than usual, damn head cold...

Thats allright jimbo..... we all find something boring !!
Im more than happy to not take part in any more base card battle if we can cancel all threads about afl football..
But cant see that eventuating so BRING ON THE BASE CARD BATTLES....:lol:

For me - Matt & Steve were even until Steve's last card - I LOVE the 1996 SPX, I only have one and it's of Jordan :)

Mat's UD3 was cool and so was the old Jam Session......voting now :)

Well ,,for those people can see this for what it is....bitta fun..
Time for base card battle 2!!!
If for no other reason.... do it to make a point to the few who think its boring !!
Why should only the people with big dollar cards have all the fun ...
Step up recruits !!!
WE NEED 2 NEW MEMBERS FOR BCB2 !!!

I have lots o base! lol.
Hard to go past the Vin doing the DaVinci signature move, lol. I'm voting for Matty because I can! lol. Steve's cards sucked ass, but Matty's were unreal! hehehe.
Seriously though, they all sucked ass, which makes for an AWESOME Base card battle! lol!

lol thanks Truth :)

I liked someones suggestion in the other post of a crap player 'crap-a-thon' i believe Bobby Hurley was mentioned :)

Back
Top Bottom