How To Leave Feedback- An Ultimate Guide for Beginners

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Here you go... I spent 2 and a half hours doing this and skipped my dinner as you can see from the effort. (*sarcasm* ;))All this for you guys coz I love you!

How to leave feedback on OzCards (a super cool guide by kidd05)

Open the page where you and the other member formalized the deal. This should be found under the Submit Sale & Trade Agreements Forum. If you haven't created one yet, then do so!

a. Highlight the text on your Internet Browser which is called the URL (circled by red).
b. Press Ctrl + C (which is copy) on your keyboard or click Edit, then Copy.

pic1.jpg

Click the Feedback of the member you want to leave feedback for as shown on the picture below.

pic2.jpg

This will then open the member's Feedback Page. Click the “Submit Feedback For <name here>” link as seen on pic below to add new feedback.

feedback_step3.gif

4.This will open the Submit feedback page (below).

feedback_step4.gif

5. After you enter all of these details.. click --->
feedback_step5.gif

Now you have completed leaving feedback!! :D

I can't seem to be able to leave feedback. Is it a Mac problem or a Safari problem? It won't recognize the link to the deal. It keeps telling me there is an error in the the link. I have followed your instructions but still no fix. Thanks Michael

Are there any rules regarding to leaving feedback? I always leave feedback when i complete a deal, but many others don't! I've had 2 deals in the past couple of months where the other party hasn't left me feedback after i have left it for them. :mad:

Are there any rules regarding to leaving feedback? I always leave feedback when i complete a deal, but many others don't! I've had 2 deals in the past couple of months where the other party hasn't left me feedback after i have left it for them. :mad:

I know the feeling, even left a message recently saying 'Have left feedback, don't forget to leave mine :D'. Still haven't got it yet though for 2 deals.

i agree i reckon i have done over 250 deals on OCT but only got 120 or so feedback.

Yep... pretty annoying, especially after you send them a reminder and they STILL don't leave feedback for you. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom