How to display game worn jerseys

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi all, I am doing renovations on my rumpus room and want some inspiration on game worn jersey displays. I have some already framed up but hoping for a space saving option if anyone has ideas?
Photo attached is not mine saw it online but using it as example
Cheers
Brplat

Lot of room for 10 jerseys

Yes it does take up a fair bit of room. My issue is moreso wall space as I have other framed merch as well as jerseys to hang. Was hoping someone might have different ideas of their own setup

I don't have a space saving option but i do recommend if you are displaying anything with autographs, use a type of museum glass because over time, the autographs will fade, especially if it is in direct sunlight

Yes it does take up a fair bit of room. My issue is moreso wall space as I have other framed merch as well as jerseys to hang. Was hoping someone might have different ideas of their own setup
Lauren, I do remember seeing a perspex case you can mount jerseys in, and they can be mounted on a pivoting system, much like a book or rug hanger that you can browse thru, that was quiet a while ago.

Maybe if you fold them over like in a shop and frame them in the thicker frames . Would still see the bulk of the front and will fit a lot more ?