How to display game worn jerseys

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi all, I am doing renovations on my rumpus room and want some inspiration on game worn jersey displays. I have some already framed up but hoping for a space saving option if anyone has ideas?
Photo attached is not mine saw it online but using it as example
Cheers
Brplat

Screenshot_20200612-170059_Facebook.jpg

Hi all, I am doing renovations on my rumpus room and want some inspiration on game worn jersey displays. I have some already framed up but hoping for a space saving option if anyone has ideas?
Photo attached is not mine saw it online but using it as example
Cheers
Brplat

Screenshot_20200612-170059_Facebook.jpg
Lot of room for 10 jerseys

Yes it does take up a fair bit of room. My issue is moreso wall space as I have other framed merch as well as jerseys to hang. Was hoping someone might have different ideas of their own setup 😁

I don't have a space saving option but i do recommend if you are displaying anything with autographs, use a type of museum glass because over time, the autographs will fade, especially if it is in direct sunlight

Yes it does take up a fair bit of room. My issue is moreso wall space as I have other framed merch as well as jerseys to hang. Was hoping someone might have different ideas of their own setup 😁
Lauren, I do remember seeing a perspex case you can mount jerseys in, and they can be mounted on a pivoting system, much like a book or rug hanger that you can browse thru, that was quiet a while ago.

Maybe if you fold them over like in a shop and frame them in the thicker frames . Would still see the bulk of the front and will fit a lot more ?

Back
Top Bottom