How much is shipping to the US

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
Does anybody know how much does aussie post chard to ship a card to the US in bubble mailer.

Cheers

$1.80 international stamp. They'll work if your package isnt too bulky. I havent had any problems with them. If you give that to the cashier, theyll charge you at least $7.

The dude at the post told me I dont need the airmail stamp too. If it stuffs up, Ill sue them. Hehe.

MavsMan said:
If u dont put an Airmail stamp, it'll go surface wont it?? :?:

STUPID CASHIER!!!!!!! IF THAT CARD DOESNT ARRIVE ILL #$^@#$^. :toimonst: :smt067 :smt066 :smt065 :smt063 :smt064

I'm not certain dude, it MAY go Airmail??? But wouldnt have thought so?

NewCollector said:
thanks for the help guys. I never new it was that cheap

Yeah it is that cheap, but why-why do our US Sellers charge $6-$9?? CUNTS!

Letters for us are $1 to the US (Reg post envelopes are $10)

Some of the single cards I see have postage labels of $0.83US =/

Mavs - $5 and $9 are the 2 pouch sizes for US international postage. They then also charge up to $1 for the certification of the pouch (similar to what A.Post does with Express Post sachets). They are sent airmail, and can vary in time taken, as little as 3 days, up to 7-10 days. Their postal system is more stuffed up than ours, so hence the higher price they charge.

I thought they were Global Priority prices?

What about when they charge us $6.50 or something like that, and the envelope has a $1.40 postage stamp on it.. that shits me!

And lately, I've been noting it in their feedbacks.

MavsMan said:
I thought they were Global Priority prices?

What about when they charge us $6.50 or something like that, and the envelope has a $1.40 postage stamp on it.. that shits me!

And lately, I've been noting it in their feedbacks.

i think $5 for small GP envelope and $11 for the big one (up to 4 lbs), but u have to ask for that.
if the seller charge u just for 1 card $6.5 (letter armail), its far to expensive, u better ask the seller explanation after u recevied the mail, some good seller(s) will give u store credit or something like that for your next purchase.

NewCollector said:
yeah tell me about it. Maybe we should charge them the same 6-9 US :)

depends, where do u list your card. $3-4 US if u list your card on US ebay and $4-5 AU on AU ebay.
well, some buyers (AU and US) kinda asshole, they will expect u to charge the exact shipping fees, and they would leave u neg feedback for that. so, keep it real, dont try to gain profit from s/h fees.

Back
Top Bottom