how much for this card fellas?

jpear30

Banned User
Real Name
Jake
eBay User
troy2770
hey everyone.

a member on this site tells me he has a sonny bill williams 2006 invincible all stars card which i need for my sonny bill williams pc.
he values it at a whopping $15. and says thats what ozct members told him.

i think this price is a bit over the top personally seeing that cardzone the dearest place around sells it for $8. and i offered sam a price in the vicinity of $4-8, which i think is fairly acceptable price dont you?

heres a look of the one at cardzone:

http://www.cardzone.com.au/index.cf...4_2009_/NRL_2006__II__Invincible?groupid=1044

let me know your thoughts guys

i want it for my collection of SBW as well so that y i value it so high
and if u could get it cheaper y hassle me buy it off him use your brain

i actually did ask other ppl and how did i hassle u it on your want list and i offered it to u then u kept annoyin me about me prices if u dont want to pay price BUY IT OFF SOME1 ELSE

Sorry guys but that SBW all stars card is no longer available at Cardzone because I just bought it.....:).....my thoughts are that cards are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. It is not outrageous to see the higher profile players from this series pull anything up to 15 dollars for their all stars card, Buderus is going for about 12 dollars ATM and Benji is going for 15 dollars buy it now on ebay.

Personally I value these cards at 5-10 dollars each (depending on the player) and 10 bucks is as high as I would go BUT i would spend 15 dollars on the one card to finish the sub-set.

So, congrats to me for getting the SBW all stars card at a price I am happy with.....another one down off the list...........lol

Back
Top Bottom