How did you Go on Saturday....

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
I know a few of the boys on here play footy (Proper footy...AFL;) ) and i was just wondering if you guys are playing yet??

We had out first round on the weekend. I played in the seniors...full back. Played pretty well and got one of the BOG's.....

In saying that our team got beaten by 10 goals :(

So how did you boys go??

im in under 18s but i might be included in the seniors side next friday night. hope i am. we start round 1 on the 1st of april.....
....dont you just hate losing by alot...

We dont start till the 27th of April but our boys had a big win over Assumption college!!! First time we have beaten them in years :)

Also Coaching the Under 17's but we got done by 10 goals :s

im in under 18s but i might be included in the seniors side next friday night. hope i am.

Did you get chosen Andrew???

Well...just home from footy training....named at full back again.....:D

Lets hope we have a big win!!:roll:

Did you get chosen Andrew???

Well...just home from footy training....named at full back again.....:D

Lets hope we have a big win!!:roll:

im not sure yet, im going to the game tommorow, and ill find out then. honestly, i dont feel like playing:roll: im still getting over a hammy pull. but, if i get chosen, ill take it easily and hopefully we can win;)

Well we played the worst team in the comp and ended up winning by 99 points. Was a good win considering we were actually down by 3 points at half time :roll:

I played ordinary, but was happy that my backline didnt let a goal in after 1/2 time!! :shock:

How did you boys go??

i havnt played yet. still injured. started to run in training tonight. weve got a game in 2 weeks. man, 1pt from 100. tough.

well, i played my first game this season. a practice match against keilor park. unfirtunatly we lost by 3 points. we didnt play too bad, we were just learning how to switch the ball in defence and we kept turning it over, but or coach expected that. 1 more practice match next saturday then on to round 1.

Nice work Andrew....We played round 3 yesterday. Played Boyne Island @ Boyne Island.....the toughtest road trip in our league.

We drew within 1 point with about 5 mins to go. But we fel apart across our half forward line and gave away a couple of free kicks and ended up losing by 16 points.

I played ok at full back...getting one of our best on ground.

SO AFTER 3 WEEKS THE BULLS ARE 1-3......need to improve.

Back
Top Bottom