For Sale/For Trade hobo's Trade list

Plenty for Sale / Trade.

Thanks for looking.

Gday ross hoping to buy the following 1986 cards if you could please give me a price 19.20.29.30.33.41.43.46.69.72.92.102.103.110.111.113 .16 cards in total.thanx mate
Hey James,

Let me have a look on the weekend and I'll send you a PM to confirm numbers.

Cheers
Ross

any signed cards from 1994 dynamic

any signed cards from 1994 dynamic

Have these on my trade list but would need to confirm its OK.

1994 S1: Fitler / Girdler / Sheens / Farrar / Cartwright / K Walters / Dymock / Pay
1994 S2: Freeman / Carroll
Try Machine: Walford / Chris Johns / Hancock
Ten Year: Sironen / Ettingshausen / Chris Johns / Walford
Dream Team: Sironen / Fitler / Renouf / Stuart / K Walters
Mighty Maroons: Gillmeister / S Walters
State of Origin Superstars: Sterling

I only have his 1982 card. Good cond for a 1982, no creasing the corners are sharp but as is the norm with these cards the green border has some edge marking.

Ok thanks. I'm just waiting to here back from another enquiry,as I'm in nz if I can buy more then one card it is better for me,but if I have no joy I will be in touch thanks Brett

Is see the club hero no.14 from this year on your list. I believe that's Curtis Scott? I'd be interested in coming to a deal for that if we can.

Is see the club hero no.14 from this year on your list. I believe that's Curtis Scott? I'd be interested in coming to a deal for that if we can.
No problems Matt, do you have a list of things you have for trade?

From 2018 Traders I need SOO 3 Dugan
2018 Elite Master and Apprentice: Leilua also SS127 and SS128
2017 Elite SS121 and SS126

Cheers
Ross

Don't have any of those unfortunately. My trade list is here. The 2005 tri nations 1 and matt bowen and the centenary duncan hall are gone though. Haven't had the chance to fix it up yet. I think everything else is still there.

I only have his 1982 card. Good cond for a 1982, no creasing the corners are sharp but as is the norm with these cards the green border has some edge marking.

Hi I haven't been able to find another 82 card. What price do you want including postage to nz. Thanks Brett

Hi Ross,
What price and condition on the 2008 Centenary folder and album card if still available.
Thanks Ray.

Hi Ross,
What price and condition on the 2008 Centenary folder and album card if still available.
Thanks Ray.

Hi Ray,

Sorry I recently sold them, I have updated the list to reflect this now.

Cheers
Ross