Hird to coach Bombers

Hird is a lying little b*tch, i wont believe a thing he says from now on. but on the other hand, great news for Essendon but it wont help them on the field lol

Hird is a lying little b*tch, i wont believe a thing he says from now on. but on the other hand, great news for Essendon but it wont help them on the field lol

I dont think its a big deal. Its all media related. They obviously had things to sort out and had to get the media off their backs to get it sorted without the pressure. I wont be holding anything against him because he denied it. No different to any other celebrity denying 'gossip' to dampen attention.

There is obviously a good reason (other than being a 'favourite son') for Hird being selected. He knows the club and the players intimately. He's obviously shown good leadership skills from his time there. They wouldnt just invest time and money into him when the club is already struggling. Time will tell... but no point in bagging him out until he's made his mark at the start of the season.

Back
Top Bottom