HIP HOP Heads, for ALL HIP HOP NEWS, Clips and New Trax......... :)

IMO my favourite hip hop album release of the year... so far...

Don't know if it's been covered but the most solid release for the year to date, for the younger ones this man had a deal before eminem but was too wild for most record companies, I think he was even signed alongside biggie and was to wild for them even

RA the Rugged Man - Legends Never Die

20130401-LEGENDS.jpg

Don't sleep on this one, he is touring here next month and his shows are crazy if youtube is anything to go by skip to about the 35 minute mark and check it, I don't know if he will get away with spanking half naked chicks on stage over here, I sure hope so :p

Full album - Cop it from nature sounds, vinyl is cheap as chips. I think the cassettes are OOP, lucky I got one as they are limited to only a few hundred and coloured Agent Orange in respect to his Dad and family :)

IT'S WAR - BIGGIE AND 2PAC ALL OVER AGAIN LOL :p

REPLY _ "BOMB FIRST" :cool:

THE "BATTLE" (PROMO AS FARK)

Bring on October 25 for Kerser's new album for evaluation but really 2014 when The Hoods release "Walking Under Stars" and more GE releases

Last edited:
Briggs & Friends volume 1
out this friday
If your in Melbourne get down to culture kings hell be there signing copies
this ones on ebay now signed by Briggs

photo 1-11.JPG

IT'S WAR - BIGGIE AND 2PAC ALL OVER AGAIN LOL :p

REPLY _ "BOMB FIRST" :cool:

THE "BATTLE" (PROMO AS FARK)

Bring on October 25 for Kerser's new album for evaluation but really 2014 when The Hoods release "Walking Under Stars" and more GE releases
haha entertaining battle, i think 360 won that one

Back
Top Bottom