High End Storm cards

Mason86

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tim
Hi guys,

New to the site, been building a quite pricey Storm collection recently and am chasing any and all high end rare Storm cards, anyone selling anything please let me know as I'm also prone to overpaying for needs, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

Bump

After anything high end, signatures and rare Storm cards only, money no object, if you have something I need please let me know! Here’s a few of the cards I have, any needs appreciated.

5FEDF7FF-665C-487C-BCEC-392FB9F98740.jpeg

8B7408B2-5B5C-4351-A931-318ED4186BAF.jpeg

80108071-37CE-423C-BF5D-D13F5540F015.jpeg

D9F18F4A-DA28-4269-A921-BEC515A8D771.jpeg

Can anyone point me in the direction of any 2021 black diamond elite storm cards? I cant find any anywhere and will pay top top dollar if anyone wants to let one go!

Can anyone point me in the direction of any 2021 black diamond elite storm cards? I cant find any anywhere and will pay top top dollar if anyone wants to let one go!
These will be very difficult to find. I can think of a couple of Storm collectors that have complete sets which obviously limits what is out there.

I have a couple of Storm priority cards.

Kafusi Street Art Bronze /30 (20 Traders)

Hynes Young Guns /34 (21 Elite)

I also have a Robbie Kearns Legend Die Cut from 2006 Invincible.

That Cam Smith auto in the sleeve is giving me anxiety mate 🤣
I’m only new to collecting, is that a no no? Will the card get damaged in there? It is in a sleeve too haha

Still can’t find any 2021 black diamonds I’m starting to think they don’t exist 😆

I’m only new to collecting, is that a no no? Will the card get damaged in there? It is in a sleeve too haha

Still can’t find any 2021 black diamonds I’m starting to think they don’t exist 😆
I’d go a one touch mate , saves the risk of it bending the bottom edges down over time in a folder.Also because they are thicker it pushes the card up exposing the top edges out of the sleeve . It looks like it’s doing that in the photo maybe ?

Thanks for the tips fellas!

Still can’t find a black diamond 2021 Storm card for the life of me, I’m starting to think it’s a unicorn and they don’t actually exist, anyone out there able to point me in the right direction please? I don’t care which player or number I just want one 🙏🏻

Thanks for the tips fellas!

Still can’t find a black diamond 2021 Storm card for the life of me, I’m starting to think it’s a unicorn and they don’t actually exist, anyone out there able to point me in the right direction please? I don’t care which player or number I just want one 🙏🏻
Mate you said your new to collecting you starting this year? And to back date collecting I hear you. but I wouldn't count a 21 BD as a unicorn just yet yes they are hard to find, but no not a unicorn yet. don't give up they will come up

took me 5 years of hunting none stop to find a real unicorn card so you will get there

Side note have you seen this one on ebay

Screenshot_20220805-195208_eBay.jpg

Thanks for the advice mate, I’ll keep at it and hopefully stumble along one sooner or later haha!

Yeah I did see that one, it’s a nice card but there’s a few other Slater sigs I’m trying to run down first, but I see it 😉

Back
Top Bottom