Hi there

FuteraRep

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne
eBay User
Pollardw
I just found this site and there is some good info on here.. I use to be a sales REP for futera in Canberra around 95-97 now live in QLD but still have 1000's of older trading cards and box's ... Heaps of sample and promo cards .... Nice site I will keep looking around..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333676636.282083.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333676690.779245.jpg

Welcome aboard Wayne, I'm guessing you have a lot of stories you could share with us!

Hope to see more of you around the site mate.

Brad

Hi Wayne,

I'm also new to the site, however have been collecting for many years. My main interest is cricket, and I have most of the futera stuff, missing some promo and sample cards as well as a few inserts.

Hope to trade or buy from you in the future!

Daniel

Gday Wayne

I remember coming round to your house many years ago with my brother in law Luke and buying a heap of cricket cards. From memory he met you at Ians shop in Kippax.

I know he is still chasing a few Futera cards will let him know you are on this site now.

Talk to you later

Mick

I just found this site and there is some good info on here.. I use to be a sales REP for futera in Canberra around 95-97 now live in QLD but still have 1000's of older trading cards and box's ... Heaps of sample and promo cards .... Nice site I will keep looking around..
G'day Wayne, Mick (Cricketbloke) emailed me to let me know about this site and that you are a member. As Mick has already stated, we bought a number of cards from you back in your Canberra days with Futera. Hope to chat soon regarding some cricket cards I'm chasing. Cheers.

Hi mate that was along time ago.. I now live in Brisbane but yes I still have heaps of all futera cards..
Wayne

Hi mate that was along time ago.. I now live in Brisbane but yes I still have heaps of all futera cards..
Wayne
Evening Wayne,
Just for starters, I'm chasing AR 5 Retrospective (Michael Slater) from the World Cup 1996 set. I will put together a list soon and send through so when you get a chance let me know if you have any of the cards I'm after.

Cheers

Welcome to the site Wayne :) Its a great site very friendly and informative :) You will feel right at home you already have friends here :) what are futera cards pls ????? Do you have much in way of Rugby league ????

Cheers Shell :)

Welcome, Am looking forward to your stories, must have been interesting times. Is it true Dynamic burnt left over stock, what happened to unclaimed redemptions etc. Pleased your on the boards and look forward to your posts. cheers steven

Welcome to the boards Wayne, hope you enjoy your time with us. Love the image of the old Rugby League boxes...........everyone has asked what you've got but what do you collect?

Dave

Back
Top Bottom