hi just introducing myself

cath15

ALL NBA CARDS FOR SALE
Real Name
cath
hi all
my names cath, im 26 married one kid, i live in NSW on the south coast, i play basketball, like to read and i only collect basketball cards, i started collecting when i was about 12 but didnt start getting serious about it until a couple of years ago, players i collect are Kirk Hinrich, kenyon martin, jason williams, deshawn stevenson and deron williams and gerald green from this years draft.
think thats about it mmm

oh yeah forgot to mention my ebay id is " hew715"

see ya

welcome.. our 4th lady member.
hope you have fun here, you will receive alot of help here from some of the guys, they will have some kirks for you, jwill maybe :wink:
anyways, this is an a good forum on all things basketball and all other things :D so have fun.

Welcome to the boards!!! The rest of your life will be fun-filled now that you've joined us! HEHE!

Hoping to do lots of trades/transactions with you! But yeah, have fun!

hey
thanks guys, this forum is great, ive been on some others but they were mostly american so its fantastic that we have an aussie one, it will be great to do some deals with people, thanks again for the warm welcome

Hey, that's pretty cool. Very rare for teen girls to collect basketball cards, and glad to hear you still have interest in collecting.

So do you encourage your husband & child to collect too?

hi
nah my hubby doesnt collect an my bubs only 2 and a half, so not yet any way, although she does like the pretty pictures and knows that mummy plays basketball, as for collecting when i was younger it seemed like the thing to do as i LOVE basketball so i figured i would collect cards as well.

hi ,welcome to the forum.hope ya have some great trades .

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here! Keep us updated with the new cards you have coming into your collection, if you have the time! :lol:

Cheers!!~

Back
Top Bottom