Hi I am a new member

vibarra

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Vince
Hi All,

My name is Vince and I am a new member. I am located here in Melbourne, VIC in OZ.

I am interested in Pokemon Cards. I thought this is the best sight where I could purchase cards, without being swindled unlike in Ebay which already happened to me 4 times and the bids are not cheap too.

If you have Genuine Pokemon Cards specially heart gold soul silver, please give me a shout. Would appreciate if the cards are here in melbourne so I could see before I pay.

For those who have pokemon cards they would like to offer me. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Vince

Hi Guys,

Thanks for welcoming me. I see you guys are NBA fans. So what team are you guys routing for?

I am a San Antonio fan myself. I collected NBA cards when I was back in high-school. I even have a Scottie Pippen, Michael Jordan and David Robinson Rookie card

I will think about it, it's been a long while since my last box of cards. It was I think 1996, that I bought the upperdeck e-motion series. Dirk Nowitzki and Steve Nash were just rookies. With regards to the pokemon cards, it is actually for my daughter. I am helping her out just to complete the set. She is not that interested in playing the TCG game.

She seven, so I am doing the searching on the internet for her. I do not allow her to surf the net without any supervision.

I will think about it, it's been a long while since my last box of cards. It was I think 1996, that I bought the upperdeck e-motion series. Dirk Nowitzki and Steve Nash were just rookies. With regards to the pokemon cards, it is actually for my daughter. I am helping her out just to complete the set. She is not that interested in playing the TCG game.

She seven, so I am doing the searching on the internet for her. I do not allow her to surf the net without any supervision.

Good idea I reckon!

And E-Motion was awesome! loved that stuff, 94-95 I think it was, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd rookie year!

Back
Top Bottom