Hi guys

immune3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
j.b.b.1
Hello Hello,

Many of you guys might know me from selling a few odds & ends on ebay (IMMUNE3 Sports Memorabilia), but i only just discovered this site! Good work to whoever set this up!

Ive been collecting for about 15 years, my main collections at the moment are as follows and i would love it if anyone could help me finish them off.

06/07 SP game used gold #/100 Master Set #1-250 (including legendary fabrics, and legendary fabrics autos)

1998/99 Flair Showcase Master Set (Row 1, 2, 3, Legacy, & Insert Sets)

Any BGS 9.5/PSA 10 Rookies

Ill post up a want list shortly.

Thanks guys,

Brad

Hi Brad,

glad you joined here.. i just won Bogut Exquisite from you last week again, hopefully, i will get it tomorrow.. :)

there are about 4-5 members collecting 06/07 SPGU set.. so, probably they can help you complete the set.. put ur wantlist in want list section, you will get PMs in no time...

great sets you are doing, by the way...

hope u get what you are after.

Hi, thanks for that, you sure will it was sent thursday so it will be there monday for sure!! I can prob help you with those cards you need for 93/94 finest too i have a heap of them from a couple of box breaks ill have a look and get back to you
Cheers Brad

Hi, thanks for that, you sure will it was sent thursday so it will be there monday for sure!! I can prob help you with those cards you need for 93/94 finest too i have a heap of them from a couple of box breaks ill have a look and get back to you
Cheers Brad

Brad,

thanks alot for that...

sounds great....

hi brad
i also have brought cards of you on e-bay.i hope you enjoy your time here and you find what you are looking for.
tony :D

Thanks for that everyone, ill be sure to post up any box breaks i have as i just checked that area out and its great that everyone shares their fortune (or sometimes lack of it lol) cheers Brad

Back
Top Bottom