Hi everyone

nbacards_australia

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Anthony
Hi all, i am an avid nba fan. Collecting 2010-11 panini gold standard cards and 09-10 upper deck sp nba cards plus 2010-11 panini prestige cards. Should you ever have any of these to trade or sell please let me know. I look forward to getting some nba cards that i need! Thanks for reading my blog! Regards, Anthony.

Hi all, i am an avid nba fan. Collecting 2010-11 panini gold standard cards and 09-10 upper deck sp nba cards plus 2010-11 panini prestige cards. Should you ever have any of these to trade or sell please let me know. I look forward to getting some nba cards that i need! Thanks for reading my blog! Regards, Anthony.

Hi Anthony,

I havent got much of the Gold Standard or UD SP, but I have a tonne of 10/11 Panini Prestige, from base cards to inserts, so if your after anyone inparticular, or seeking numbers to complete base set or insert sets, lmk, and I can see if I can help out.

Richard

Welcome mate
Perhaps you should make a list of what you are looking for in particular and post a thread under 'Items Wanted'. Then we can all have a look and help you out!
I too am doing the 10/11 Gold Standard set and have a few double of some inserts so I could possibly help with that!

Back
Top Bottom