Hi all

ezigeek

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
ezigeek
Hey every one, nice place you have here.

I'm new to this whole forum thing but returning to the world of card collecting, it would seem this is how it's done now days.

My interests are mostly marvel and comic related cards, but having started my son off in the hobby with a box of 12/13 panni hoops it would appear I will now be supporting his basketball collections as well. (if any one has any hoops singles love to hear from you).

I've been reading the forums for a few weeks now, thought it was time to register and get involved in some trading.

Most of my card collecting was done in the 90s, I still have a few sets to finish off, now returning I have found a passion for sketch cards. but more so I'm loving the time I can spend with my boys going through our cards making wanted lists creating albums.

My kids and I are putting together a photo bucket soon which I'll add to my profile.

All the best and see you in the forums

welcome mate and enjoy! if u go to the wanted section in the basketball area and ask for the hoops cards you should get a good response with what u need!

Back
Top Bottom