hi all western aussie here anthonys the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where you are coming from Steve......but......He STILL did all the SAME stupid things, he PM'd me about 20 times about a card with really stupid offers and then continued after I had said no. I thought it was him but had no proff until I read this thread. It seems like I wasn't the only one this happened to either.

Being young, if he is doesn't mean he has to be a tosser. Look at lil-pharm, isn't he like 13? Yet he posts and deals like most of the adults on here.

oz-antoine said:
Being young, if he is doesn't mean he has to be a tosser. Look at lil-pharm, isn't he like 13? Yet he posts and deals like most of the adults on here.

Yeah, but some people are 4 cans short of a six-pack, and the ones they have are empty!!!!

I guess if there was also a way to ignore his PMs then it wouldn't be such a big thing.

Oh well, I hope not to draw the ire of the mob in future!!!!

;-)

WHOA! What a good read to start my morning LOL.

It amused me how most of yous played it out hahaha. As if anyone really thought he was a different guy.

And I agree- I feel sorry for him. He's probably 28 years old, was only able to finish year 2, and is living of his parents' $$$. :lol:

So what exactly is he planning to do? Get one of us to send him a card without getting his payment first? He's offered for my higher end autos, but never did pay. As if anyone would send a card without receiving $ first.

And LOL. APA is such a cool name for him hehe. My dad had a workmate before, and his name was Arthur. Because of the heavy aussie accent there, they called him AH-TAH (pronounciation) and my dad thought his real name was Apa all the while. So that's what he called him for a whole year or two... only to find out later that his name was Arthur. LOL. Anyways.

Welcome to the boards Apa! And goodbye! :lol:

Damn guys, he was just getting my bank details to pay for an item, and now he can't recieve the PM with the details! :( Not being sarcastic, deadly serious.

^ Providing him with your bank details is one thing. Waiting for the payment to show up is another. ;) :p

Yeah true that. I gave him my bank details ages ago and money never came up.

Don't worry about it man.

Oh and he even said he did deposit it but maybe something happened to the bank or something so he'll just deposit it again... maybe he was hoping that I'll send it before the money appears.

Hey I just had a crazy idea... we all know APA's address!!!!

Let's send him some "nice" free stuff!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any ideas?

Crack up!!

Log on and get this to read, nice work guys!!!

I think this was the user who asked me about my Quad Auto... asked if it was available.... hmmmmm.....

jvalles69 said:
Damn guys, he was just getting my bank details to pay for an item, and now he can't recieve the PM with the details! :( Not being sarcastic, deadly serious.

He wouldn't have paid dude, he's done it to quite few people here.

Take a look at this email he sent me that I just saw! :shock:

matey can u do us a huge favour my ebay account is ****ed could you place a biud on thid item for 300 us dolalrs 200000071858 if you can do this for me ill make it worth ya wild its something ive been looking for for ever pleas ematey ill give u a superstra auto promise mate le tme no

Fat ****ing chance!

**** me dead, this wanker is just starting to get downright annoying. Who votes to let only members see posts ? Means you have to sign in to read but .. makes it a little safer from ****wits like this.

I told you he was trouble Jase.......what a friggin tool asking you to do that !!!

I also vote "Yes" to your question Gman :)

hill33 said:
**** me dead, this wanker is just starting to get downright annoying. Who votes to let only members see posts ? Means you have to sign in to read but .. makes it a little safer from ****wits like this.
I think it is important to allow the public to read our posts, to give them an idea of what we are all about.....but maybe just just get rid of this guy. Besides him there have been very few wankers...why is this guy even still around...i thought he was banned yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom