<---- Hey look it's the NRL Thread Prefix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Test NRL Thread

Thanx Graham it is Great to see it up and running, now we need to get all the nrl guys on here.
Cheers Dave

Not even the fifth best game in Australia, or the 6th if you count lawn bowls as a game.

Well at least those members of this glorious site who follow the various round ball games have elevated themselves to the glory that is Rugby League by subscribing to this thread........LOL.........I say this in the nicest possible way........:)

Well at least those members of this glorious site who follow the various round ball games have elevated themselves to the glory that is Rugby League by subscribing to this thread........LOL.........I say this in the nicest possible way........:)

I though the Glory played soccer? :-k :lol: :thumbsup:

......Dido......and very nicely put i thought:D

This is NOT an NRL thread. It is a test of the new thread tag to help differentiate threads in the football section; see how the title says NRL Test NRL Thread...the first "NRL" is a selectable item from a drop-down menu when any thread is created in the football section.

sorry but WTF are the NRL collectors up to?

You know it was not until I updated my swap and wish list post at 0200 h Saturday morning that I realised what this post was intended for.......so Mods, my apologies..........its a great idea to seperate the various footall codes and your efforts are much appreciated.

You know it was not until I updated my swap and wish list post at 0200 h Saturday morning that I realised what this post was intended for.......so Mods, my apologies..........its a great idea to seperate the various footall codes and your efforts are much appreciated.

Thank you - i'm glad someone has figured it out.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

As i've said, if you guys have enough new threads to warrant a whole section dedicated to a sport then it will be considered. At this stage, 1 new thread in 4 days just doesn't warrant it. But for now with the new prefixes it should help to differentiate the sports in the Football forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom