Status
Not open for further replies.

cano86

OzCardTrader
Real Name
cain
eBay User
n/a
Got rondo patch numbered to 5 very rare also a rondo auto numbered to 25 some Durant gus and other bits n pieces

Reply ill have pics soon I don't know how to do it from my cell phone atm

Download photobucket for Android or Iphone.... install such software and make account. Take pictures, photos upload to photobucket after you take the pics if the software is running. If using a computer to post, go to such photobucket, log in, copy link for picture, post in thread... :)

I hope this helped mate!

Rondo patch numbered to5 offers

IMAG0091-2.jpg

IMAG0092-1.jpg

Durant gus make offer Durant rookies 4.50 each Nash rookie graded 10 35 dollars est offers

IMAG0104-1.jpg

IMAG0109-1.jpg

IMAG0101-1.jpg

IMAG0105-1.jpg

A few scans won't work I got Kobe 90s rc pippen rookie Kidd rookie from 90s few jordans including 86/87 rookie Jordan triple double card shaq/hardaway thunder n lighting pippen behind the glass Ewing and Barclay class act cards hakeem power in the key a few other hakeem inserts vin baker lion card Ewing behind the glass Kemp behind the glass few Kemp inserts ill keep trying to get the photos up but no promises oh and a grant hill topps finest rookie same as the hardaway in frame but the hill not in frame and a grant hill rookie he in a suit and hat holding ball hope that helps you all ; )

HI Cain, I will almost guarentee you that without scans, nothing is going to sell. Where do you live mate, maybe someone can give you a hand scanning your stuff up so you have a chance at selling some stuff.... The pictures you took look ok, so its a start being that your new. I just want to see you be successful and also maybe give the OCT community a chance at landing a nice card if they choose.

Otherwise, good luck as it seems you have a bucket now! :)

I also have matombo behind the glass Ewing behind the glass Ewing and barclay living legends Kemp power zone ;) ill keep trying photos sorry of the pics Arnt good they from my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom