Hey All

super

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
G'Day all

ive been reading this site for a while now and decide to finally join. i havent really collected cards since back in the mid 90's in school have found some old upperdeck sets in my cupboard and it sparked an interest again.

im only really interested in NBA cards and finally got around to buying some yesterday. bought a box of 07-07 SPX gonna open it soon and might post the results for all to see later.

Im a massive Spurs fan since the early 90's. im mainly looking to collect Spurs cards inparticular David Robinson, Bruce Bowen and Tim Duncan. Just to mix it up a bit im also collecting Courtney Lee cards.

G'Day all

ive been reading this site for a while now and decide to finally join. i havent really collected cards since back in the mid 90's in school have found some old upperdeck sets in my cupboard and it sparked an interest again.

im only really interested in NBA cards and finally got around to buying some yesterday. bought a box of 07-07 SPX gonna open it soon and might post the results for all to see later.

Im a massive Spurs fan since the early 90's. im mainly looking to collect Spurs cards inparticular David Robinson, Bruce Bowen and Tim Duncan. Just to mix it up a bit im also collecting Courtney Lee cards.

Welcome and great to see your busting a great product :thumbsup:

Nah not too impressed with the Spurs right now. Parker has really stepped up this series though. shame Dallas is a bit too good at the moment

Welcome to ozcards. Be warned this hobby is addictive:D

haha yeah i hear you with that. Opened that box of 07-08 Spx. got a couple nice cards, Kobe winning materials but also got a nice Al Horford auto/patch rookie 16/25 :)

makes you wanna buy more

welcome mate... i saw your box break already... nothing like getting right back into it again!

Back
Top Bottom