Hey all

stormernumber1

Non-sport Collector || Marvel mainly
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
stormernumber1
Hi,

Figured i would introduce myself, I've been a massive collector of Cricket, AFL and NRL cards for a while now, i even collected a few non-sport sets such as the 2 Lion King sets, some Stargate cards and a few others, although I mainly just stick to the Aussie sports. Not a big fan of soccer or basketball myself so I tend to stick to the AFL, Cricket and NRL sets.

I have collected just about every base set of AFL and NRL and most of the Cricket sets as well, ranging all the way back to the '94 Players Choice up to the just released 2008 NRL Champions series. Obviously with a huge selection of subset cards as well, i think my most treasured ones are the "super signature cards" the ones that tend to be 1 per case type ones with a very limited release of around 100 cards, these include:

Michael Clarke 07/08 Cricket Signature Redemption, Redeemed #004/100
Mike Hussey 07/08 Cricket Signature Redemption, Redeemed #004/100
These are extremely low numbers, considering that Select actually keep #001 for themselves its very difficult to find a number as low as #004 so im very happy with them.

2005 NRL Power League Leaders Signauture Danny Buderus #082/110
2005 NRL Power Legend Signature Redemption Arthur Beetson #083/110

2003 XL Ultra Super Star Signature Michael Voss Brownlow Medal Signature Card #084/100

Im also very fond of some of the subsets that I can completed, one in particular that I loved was the 1996 Series I "Head 2 Head" subset because its such an excellent design i love the look of the cards and completed the set when I was younger and have kept it in mint condition.

I also sell a lot of cards on ebay and you can check out all of the items I have listed by clicking the link below. Including the 2008 NRL Champions Series of cards which I have just listed last night, as they were only released on Friday :D

Anyway, long winded hello but look forward to extending my collection through the site :)

Welcome aboard dude...hope you can find some more stuff on these boards!!

Just a heads up though....pretty sure you will be asked to remove the "emailcash" link in your sig! :D

everything im willing to sell atm is listed on ebay, there are a few eels items on there, including Nathan Hindmarsh Medal card from last year and all of the eels items from this year, all the holofoils, Gold foil signature cards (Jarryd Hayne, Tim Smith, Feleti Mateo), Sketch Cards (Mark Riddell, Krisnan Inu) and Gem Card (Nathan Cayless).

You can check them all out in the link in my sig :)

Back
Top Bottom