help,please.

aussie2al

Welcome to my nightmare
Real Name
JUST CALL ME AL
G'day Guys,
This is aussie2al wife Tracy.I was hoping one of you guys could help me with afew e-bay question.
I wanted to sell some of my oil paintings on e-bay and I wanted to have the starting price at 99 cents, expect if it doesnt reach the amount I want, can I withdraw from all bids?And if so what are the rules to pulling out early?
I see on e-bay that you can use your bank account to purchase items through paypal.
How does that exactly work.Does that mean when I purchase something from e-bay through paypal,paypal will take that from my bank account instead of my credit card?Or do I use my bank account to put money into my paypal acc. Dont understand,e-bay definitely knows how to confuse ya.
I need a crash course on how to figure out e-bay

Cheers Tracy

Hi Tracy, good to see Al's not hogging the internet all the time... lol.

If you list on ebay, you can withdraw up to 12 hours before end of auction. If there are 0 bids, you can withdraw anytime before it ends. But if you want to do it sneaky, give us a holler, be more than happy to put a reserve bid for ya.

With regards to PayPal, from what I can understand, it works exactly the same as with a Credit Card, only it'll hit your bank account instead. Simple.

Good luck, and you've come to the right people for help!! :D

aussie2al said:
G'day Guys,
This is aussie2al wife Tracy.I was hoping one of you guys could help me with afew e-bay question.
I wanted to sell some of my oil paintings on e-bay and I wanted to have the starting price at 99 cents, expect if it doesnt reach the amount I want, can I withdraw from all bids?And if so what are the rules to pulling out early?
I see on e-bay that you can use your bank account to purchase items through paypal.
How does that exactly work.Does that mean when I purchase something from e-bay through paypal,paypal will take that from my bank account instead of my credit card?Or do I use my bank account to put money into my paypal acc. Dont understand,e-bay definitely knows how to confuse ya.
I need a crash course on how to figure out e-bay

Cheers Tracy

G'day Mavs,
Thanks for your help, it was much needed.I definitely came to the right place for the info.Very quick response.
Now all I have to do to get started is to get AL of the computer so I can get them listed. :lol: Ive nicknamed him Mr Magnet as his always drawn to the computer. :lol:
Thanks for explaining it in simple terms for me.The bank account idea is much better. Easier
I like the idea of the sneaky bit too:lol:
Thanks again for help.
My website is in Al's links on his site.I'm in the middle of making a new site at the moment that is much better than the zoomshare Ive got now.
I havent got many paintings on there at present.As Im lacking a digital camera.
Cheers Tracy

Back
Top Bottom