Hello.

Eugene

PATCHY AUTO GOODNESS
Real Name
Eugene
Hey,

I’ve been off this site and stopped collecting for a bit, so just thought I’d re-introduce myself again, there is a lot of new collectors on here and some old ones I recognise, my name is Eugene currently collecting Steven Adams cards so I have tons to trade and sell, some heat in there aswell so keep an eye out for my thread.

Thanks guys and gals, if there are any iguodala collectors on here pm me I have a ton of stuff.
Cheers
Eugene.

Welcome back. How was the break from collecting and what drew you back if you don’t mind me asking? Periodically take a break myself, stops me from burn out imo.

Welcome back. How was the break from collecting and what drew you back if you don’t mind me asking? Periodically take a break myself, stops me from burn out imo.

Hey bro, the break was good, I had to do it due to personal issues but always had the urge to get back into it once I found my feet again, I did focus on other collections for a change which is also refreshing but this has always been a favourite since childhood and I missed it the whole feeling for that chase and hunt to add to your pc.

Cheers bro
Eugene.

Hey bro, the break was good, I had to do it due to personal issues but always had the urge to get back into it once I found my feet again, I did focus on other collections for a change which is also refreshing but this has always been a favourite since childhood and I missed it the whole feeling for that chase and hunt to add to your pc.

Cheers bro
Eugene.

Fair enough yeah nice one. I took time out when I thought I was spending more than I should on cardboard, had another break after I sold a bunch of stuff on eBay and got scammed by the buyer claiming non-receipt of goods and have taken a good bit of time away from forums and card sites at the end of the year and after the NBA finals. Scouring ebay and all the card sites was addictive and too time consuming so I had to develop some kind of balance!

Good luck with it all and good luck to us all with Panini :rofl::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom