Hello from the States!

G4RY

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gary Kezele
Greetings!

Gary Kezele here, Star Wars artist, and other sketch cards of all kinds! Some of you are familiar with my artwork, and some of you, I'm hoping have not heard of
me yet, so here I am, and it is great to be a part of the forums! I will post up some samples soon, and information regarding commissions as well!

Cheers!

Gary Kezele

A very well respected Star Wars artist i can tell you this much guys! Alot of recent work for the Topps sets ;)

Welcome Gary!

Thanks for welcoming me to the site! I look forward to posting here, and meeting new collectors. I still have some updating to do on mt DeviantArt page, as I draw a lot of new cards and rarely get to upload them. Check back on there from time to time to catch updates. I will also post up somewhere here on the site about my commission prices (I offer commissions on my custom PSC stock), and maybe also post
some recently finished artwork. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Thanks everyone! I posted up a thread of a card of mine in the general card discussion forums. I wanted to see what people thought, but not necesarily offer it up for sale officially, because I dont know exactly how Im going to have it for sale yet (silent auction auction, by offer in a set amount of time etc.)

Thanks everyone! I posted up a thread of a card of mine in the general card discussion forums. I wanted to see what people thought, but not necesarily offer it up for sale officially, because I dont know exactly how Im going to have it for sale yet (silent auction auction, by offer in a set amount of time etc.)

Like all your work mate, its fantastic........

Back
Top Bottom