Hello from Germany

Lunatic

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Norman
eBay User
lunatic23
Hey guys

My name is Norman, 41, and come from a village near Kaiserslautern, Germany.

I'm new to this forum, but not new to the hobby. I started in 1991 and mainly collect Michael Jordan since 1994. I used to collect everything, but due to the high prices, I can't do that anymore. So I'm also working on some other card projects, such as German Soccer Legends.

I joined here because I hope to fill some holes in my collection as I can't find the stuff that I'm looking for on ebay. Due to the high shipping costs from Germany to the Australia, I won't be trading a lot. But I can buy and I have a shipping address in Australia, so no need to worry about that.

Cheers,
-Norman

Hey guys

My name is Norman, 41, and come from a village near Kaiserslautern, Germany.

I'm new to this forum, but not new to the hobby. I started in 1991 and mainly collect Michael Jordan since 1994. I used to collect everything, but due to the high prices, I can't do that anymore. So I'm also working on some other card projects, such as German Soccer Legends.

I joined here because I hope to fill some holes in my collection as I can't find the stuff that I'm looking for on ebay. Due to the high shipping costs from Germany to the Australia, I won't be trading a lot. But I can buy and I have a shipping address in Australia, so no need to worry about that.

Cheers,
-Norman
welcome to the site. hope we can help. what exactly are you looking for in NBA? and which german players? think i have some beckenbauer stuff. probably some lahm aswell...
we lived in kaiserslautern when i was a toddler, but i grew up in essen...

Last edited:
welcome to the site. hope we can help. what exactly are you looking for in NBA? and which german players? think i have some beckenbauer stuff. probably some lahm aswell...
we lived in kaiserslautern when i was a toddler, but i grew up in essen...
Funny how little the World is 😄

I'm collecting mainly MJ, but the stuff I still need is not affordable nowadays for normal people. Theres only one card in an affordable price range, it is the 1999-00 Final Floor FF6 to complete the set. I also collect Dirk Nowitzki autos, patches and other nice cards.
In soccer, I'm only looking for Autos of players I like, and the only one missing is Lothar Matthäus. Already have two Beckenbauer Autos and I don't like lahm.

Back
Top Bottom