hello all

beard

OzCardTrader
Real Name
adam
Hi Guys

My name is Adam and im from Sudney Australia, and im not here too trade or stay as an ongoing member, i was just curious if anyone buys cards anymore, and what the values are nowdays i havent seen a becket for years.
Between me and my brother we probably have one of the best collections you would have seen in the early 90s. let me know if anyone is interested or can help me.

Thanks Adam

Thanks Andy

I cant really remember what i have it was years ago, but as soon as i get them out ill post it.

Thanks

nah, getting to old for it. Just thought they might be worth something.
Back in the day they were worth 1000s. Are there even card shops anymore in Australia?

If your collection is mainly mid 90's , you may be in for a shock on how bad the prices of the cards are. Let me know when you get a list together as i am still lokking to complete some sets :thumbsup:.

welcome Adam... u can grab beckett here or on ebay.. it's a bit shocking to know that early 90s mass productions had negative consequences on card market.. nowadays, it's massive products but all the cards are rare in each product, basically making another form of massive productions LOL...

it's never too late to get back into collecting.. i just got back into collect just a little over 1 year ago... it's all fun...

especially, when u buy the card from early 90s, you previously thought u cannot.. that's good to be back into :)

Hi Adam, with regards to card shops, there aren't any good ones around. Sydney has a monthly trading card show you should hop along to and meet some of the other traders on this board. The next one is on the 20th January 2008. Let me know if we can be of any more assistance.
Gary

Hi Guys

My name is Adam and im from Sudney Australia, and im not here too trade or stay as an ongoing member, i was just curious if anyone buys cards anymore, and what the values are nowdays i havent seen a becket for years.
Between me and my brother we probably have one of the best collections you would have seen in the early 90s. let me know if anyone is interested or can help me.

Thanks Adam

Big call to make. But welcome aboard, hopefully we'll see some of this collection!

Are you here to expand, or thin out and sell off?

welcome buddy!

like everyone has said, alot of the 90's cards have plummeted in prices!!!! Even most of the Jordans I couldn't afford back then are coming into my hands these days at cheap prices!!!!

Hope u find what u need and I know you'll be bitten by the hobby again and be back at collecting!

Lots of amazing cards are out and made these days! and alot at ridiculous prices too!!!!

God bless ya mate!

Rhys

Back
Top Bottom