Hello All - A quick intro and about me..

TheCardExperience

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
COMC User
jamiewy77
Hi fellow collectors and card fans!

I’m a former collector of NBA and AFL cards. I was introduced to the hobby as a kid in the 90’s by my father and what an era it was to be a collector! So many great names and careers!

We spent so much time and dollars trying to complete my sets. I remember at the time we would say to each other that these cards would be worth big money one day. Turns out base sets are more common than we thought.

Now I’m returning to the hobby as an adult with a whole new world in front of me
eg. Forums/Research/Ebay.

This time around I’ll be focusing on NBA and I need to set myself a limit otherwise I’ll end up with every 90’s player auto in my hands!!

My rule to limit myself will be to only actively chase and purchase two players from each draft class.
(Rules were made to be broken though am I right!)

My holy grails at the moment are Luka and Trae. I’m enjoying the research and chase of these cards. These will take some time to find the right cards and deals.

The two I’m focusing on this year and are very high on from watching are Tyler Herro and Rui Hachimura. I’ll be collecting lots of these two.
(I may end up with a Zion and Barrett dual auto at some stage but that’s it!!)

Anyways, enough about me. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully purchase a card or two from you all in the near future.

How quickly things can change.

Just a quick update...

I’ve hit my Luka grail card.
Got a few Herro autos on the way.
Started to up my chase of Hachimura cards.
Possibly adding MPJ to the collection.
Still hunting a nice Trae card.

Accidentally ended up with Fox, Tatum and Devonte Graham cards.. trying to bring myself to move these on and focus on the the others.

Back
Top Bottom